Clear all

A personal gift to fellow students and teachers

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@dharmaokemah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

As we prepare to finish our training, I wanted to give each of you a small gift. This is something I created for you all in mind, this morning. I hope it will help you on the journey past our time in training. I also hope it will be a source of fun inquiry for you all. I am touched deeply by your sharings, your words, your teaching, your showing up. Thank you so much. 

Dharma Seeds Yoga Daily Aphorisms

Dharma Seeds Yoga Daily Aphorisms

ByDeva Hardeep Singh

Paperback

Usually printed in 3 - 5 business days
Raja Yoga is a study of the human mind, becoming aware of its habitual tendencies, and ultimately transcending identification with the body-mind-intellect complex through meditation to rest in the vast ocean of consciousness, which comprises it all. That tradition as it flows through the Hatha Yoga family is what inpsired this booklet. It's just a simple poetic way of remembering daily thoughts that assist us on our yoga journey. Some humore, mixed with some light tears, yet can be savoured like a great red wine. It was birthed as a gift to fellow students in a 200 hour Social Justice and Yoga teachers training facilitated by Prison Yoga Project. May this small book become an inspiration to realize the totality of what yoga can become for you. May it bring laughter, lighteness, and mindful observatons along your journey.

Details

Publication Date
Apr 2, 2022
Language
English
ISBN
Category
Religion & Spirituality
Copyright
All Rights Reserved - Standard Copyright License
Contributors
By (author): Deva Hardeep Singh

Specifications

Pages
Binding
Paperback
Interior Color
Color
Dimensions
Pocket Book (4.25 x 6.875 in / 108 x 175 mm)

Monique reacted
(@monique_anderson)

Thanks Deva, I've been really late to this forum, but I'm so appreciative of all of the resources! 

ReplyQuote