Facilitator Practice Groups

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Jen
(@jen-lindgren)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter  

This thread is here for anyone and everyone who is looking for support to practice creating sequences, cueing, or just to talk through your experiences as you build your knowledge of facilitating a trauma-informed class! Post here, connect with one another, and give & share your knowledge with one another!

We recommend you begin (if you have not already) to dedicate time each week through the rest of the program to practice your own embodiment of postures (including chair variations), invitational cueing, creating trauma-informed sequences, and sharing all of this with others!

Including this week(8/23/21), there are only 7 weeks remaining until you will begin to offer your final 45-minute sequences. The more you practice the more prepared you will be!

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Jen

(@celestialyoga1gmail-com)

Greetings Jen,

I would like to practice sequencing and cueing. What times are available?

ReplyQuote
 Jen
(@jen-lindgren)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter  

@celestialyoga1gmail-com I will begin offering more time after September 1st (When I return from driving my daughter to New Orleans) I'll reach out to you directly to schedule time for us to meet!

My other intention for setting up this thread was to offer space for everyone, including those who are not always able to attend our live sessions, to support one another as it works for your schedules in addition to meeting with Chanda and I. 

Love to you!!

Jen

ReplyQuote
(@celestialyoga1gmail-com)

@jen-lindgren sounds good! Good journey and I look forward to hearing from you.

ReplyQuote