Notifications
Clear all

Study/Practice Group interest - online and/or IRL San Diego?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@priscilla-boksangmail-com)
Topic starter  

Hi all! 

Anyone interested in doing some online material/discussion/even asana practice together? I find doing both intellectual and emotional work challenging on my own and really benefit from giving and receiving support, whether it is just parallel working and taking breaks to talk, a more structured thing, or a check-in, whatever. I do it with some trauma-based recovery groups (and heard and read that it is an actually advisable action for people who have experienced trauma since it it can be very frightening/difficult to do such things alone). It has helped me a lot. 

Also, anyone in nor near San Diego, and want to meet in person to practice yoga and/or "study" IRL, please hit me up! I think we are going to have that created for us down the line; if anyone else is available and interested now, I am happy to coordinate. 

Thank you again for all your inspiring strength and vulnerability in your sharing and for receiving my expression as well. I am so unbelievably grateful to be in this space with all of you.