The following instructions provide specific steps for submitting CE’s for PYP Trainings.
Create an account on Yoga Alliance: https://www.yogaalliance.org/AccountSetup
Once your account has been created, go to your dashboard and follow the steps below:
1. Select the second box “not in person.”
2. Select “some contact hours.”
3. Select “yes” to your provider meeting the qualifications above.
For E-RYT and/or CE Instructor Name, write: Prison Yoga Project
4. Enter your start and completion dates. For activity, you can enter the following:
The training consists of six parts. Each section consists of self-paced online study with curated reading, videos, podcasts, image galleries, and research assignments. Topics are supported by quizzes to help integrate the content and provide an opportunity for self-reflection. These sections are supported by live, virtual circles led by Prison Yoga Project trainers.
Enter location: Prison Yoga Project Community Website
5. Enter the following recommended hours:
*Due to COVID-19, through the year 2021, you are allowed to count all 32 hours of the online training towards contact hours.
Hours by Training:
|Foundational Training Contact Hours: 32||Change from Within: 32|
|Techniques, Training & Practice: 4.00||Techniques, Training & Practice: 12.00|
|Teaching Methodology: 8.00||Teaching Methodology: 13.00|
|Anatomy & Physiology: 6.00||Anatomy & Physiology: 7.00|
|Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics: 14.00||Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics: 5.00|
6. Add your personal reflection of what you learned.