Notifications
Clear all

Who all wants to do a study group during the week?

24 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@dharmaokemah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

We can do zoom 40 minutes (free account) or Google Hangout (unlimited time) 

anyone game?

Deva

Mary
(@maryesherrgmail-com)

Hi Deva,

I would enjoy additional time on the material, in discussion and in practice. 

Thank you,

Mary

ReplyQuote
(@dharmaokemah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

first, this is my own personal crib notes from each modules, of things I read and I highlighted that stood out to me. These are things I want to go back and study each week before the following class. 

I have the FREE Zoom account so only 40 minutes allowed for more than one person on a call. But no worries, we can use 2 rooms, an alternate. One big 80 minute study session split over 2 zoom rooms. 

But first, Starting with Saturday, and going through till Wednesday, what days, and general times are you all most available?

ReplyQuote
(@mmcm)

Hi friends,

I'd like to join, too, if I may. The only time I am *unavailable* is evenings. 

Best to all,

Melanie

ReplyQuote
 BJ
(@bjgoudey)

I would be happy to join.  Thx for the idea/  offer  BJ

ReplyQuote
(@123cristaleegmail-com)

Friends,

I have a business Zoom account and would be happy to host weekly study times if we can come up with steady times to meet. I am always interested in working together and building greater community Please let me know if you are interested in me setting up zoom sessions. 

Much Love and Light,

Cristalee

Also my personal Email address is 123cristalee@gamil.com if that is easier to communicate with 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@dharmaokemah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@123cristaleegmail-com that is wonderful!  I am on disability so I am home 98% of the time. One person said they can't do evenings, I am open to two sessions one afternoon/daytime and one early evening. We just need to know day(s) so we can get rolling. 🙂 You all are so fantastic! 

ReplyQuote
(@123cristaleegmail-com)

@dharmaokemah Hello 🙂  Here is what I can offer around my work schedule - hopefully this will work for folks!

Monday's from 1-2:30 and Tuesdays from 6-7:30 let me know if this is  good. I wish I could offer more available times, but my work life is just not that flexible  - I work 65 hours a week!

ReplyQuote
(@dharmaokemah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@123cristaleegmail-com  Thank you, what time zone are you in?  @mmcm  does Monday's work for you to study? 

and does Tuesday evenings work for you  @maryesherrgmail-com  @bjgoudey  

ReplyQuote
(@mmcm)

Hello Friends:

I definitely want to join you for studying --and even for studying beyond the end of the training (i.e., reading the sutras and other yoga texts together, or works about trauma and prisons, or a combination of both). But I have a huge deadline, and after a bit of reassessing, I see I am not as far along as I need to be right now. I hope it is okay if I join some weeks? I'll be much freer in March.

Blessings,

Melanie

ReplyQuote
 BJ
(@bjgoudey)

I completely understand Melanie's situation, I'm a little jammed, accounting and tax business here,

But suggest how important to keep current with narrative- and doing the deeper catch up as time allows. At least tune in to listen tol discussions.  I am all for that. 

So I think I will tune in to as many as I can to attend will pay attention keep up with the thought processes. The amount of learning and sutras could be overwhelming and never catch up without keeping up the  listening narrative.

What time zones are we working with. I am in CA. Tuesday 6 PST could work

I believe Melanie said evenings don't work for her. What time zone are you in Melanie.  is Christalee. Is Deva in?

I am semi-retired with various scheduled Zoom meetings.throughout the day but have a lot of flexibility,

My direct email - a4sbunny@gmail.com 

I have a zoom class at 1 p.m. Monday and Wednesday PST. But other days and time open and weekends are also open

Thx. Bj

ReplyQuote
(@dharmaokemah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I will leave it with everyone to know when the right time is to get started on this. No rush. Just let us know. 

ReplyQuote
(@123cristaleegmail-com)

Hello All,

I am on EST and can start this this week! I will send some Zoom links to the group here!

Cristalee 🙂

ReplyQuote
 Mary
(@maryesherrgmail-com)

Thank you, Cristalee. I can accommodate any schedule and timezone, maryesherr@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
(@mmcm)

@bjgoudey Hi Friends: Sorry for the delay. I am in CST. Evenings are not very good, no -- but I can try to wrangle one here and there if you wouldn't mind me popping in or perhaps only staying for part of the time. Warmest wishes to all.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2