Notifications
Clear all

Who all wants to do a study group during the week?

24 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 Tina
(@fangergirl71gmail-com)

Hi friends,

have you all been practicing together?  As a relative newbie to the asanas I am looking for some regular practice time, but don’t want to reinvent if this is already happening?  If so, what time/what time zone as I’d love to join some practice. 

Much love,

Tina

ReplyQuote
 BJ
(@bjgoudey)

Hi Tina

I am personally not aware of any practice is going at this time. I would not be adverse to being part of one.

It's a lovely idea. I'm in Los Angeles so I am Pacific Daylight Time.

Thank you for the thought

Bj

ReplyQuote
 Tina
(@fangergirl71gmail-com)

@bjgoudey Hi Bj,

I’m on Mountain Daylight Time so that should work!  My schedule is pretty variable week to week. Are there fixed times that work for you or would you rather check in and schedule something at the beginning of the week?  I was thinking we could find examples of online classes and do like 30 minutes together.  Since I am so new I am still learning what teaching styles resonate/don’t resonate etc.   Let me know what you think and we will go from there!

Tina

ReplyQuote
(@dharmaokemah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

We never did find a consensus of times when this thread first was posted. It just been "soaking".

I live in Central time. I forgot who had the Zoom account, and it was available I think in the afternoons. 

We can do a Google Hangout, as the FREE Zoom only has a 40 min time lock for free accounts. 

Personally, I think there can be several groups a week so as to facilitate every ones time constraints and ease. 

How best can everyone be served and we can all be getting the practices and such we need?????

ReplyQuote
 Tina
(@fangergirl71gmail-com)

I'd be happy to just create some space & a link for at least the thing I am feeling most needy about at the moment which is something like a 30 min asana practice with online videos and maybe brief discussion of what resonated/what didn't.   This week I could do:

Wed 3/16 12-1 (Mountain) or 5-6 pm

Thursday 3/17 anytime before 1 (mountain)

Friday 3/18 anytime after 2 (mountain)

Deva, would some asana practice be of service to you?

BJ do any of these times for for you? 

happy to send a link once we pick a time.  I don't use google hangouts so hopefully they have a share screen option?

ReplyQuote
 BJ
(@bjgoudey)

Thank you Tina for the 3/16 time slots.

I have 115 - 315 PDT blocked out. so perhaps the evening time is doable.  But doesn't seem to fit with other's schedule.  Go with them first.  Esperance counts. and I don't have much at all  🙂  

I think I miss some relayed messages buried inside my InBox. 

May we consider switching to straight email?  I already have Deva and Melany's...  

I don't have much to offer except a kind person things, but if that is helpful, than it is all good.  BJ

ReplyQuote
 Tina
(@fangergirl71gmail-com)

@bjgoudey 

your kindness sounds wonderful!  🙂

here is a zoom link for tomorrow Wed 3/16 at 5 pm (MDT).  Deva and anyone else join us if you like and are able for a short practice (I’ll just pick something from yoga with AJ which was in the modules) and we can try it together?  Here is my email and cell # in case of tech or other issues. 

Fangergirl71@gmail.com

970-319-7198

Tina Fang is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: My Meeting
Time: Mar 16, 2022 05:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77668179029?pwd=CcIRtPyb58SbiG_LBh-87WADTU6LRh.1

Meeting ID: 776 6817 9029
Passcode: RY8aSn

ReplyQuote
 Tina
(@fangergirl71gmail-com)

@dharmaokemah I just added a zoom link to this thread for 3/16 at 5 hopefully you see this and can join us this week!  

ReplyQuote
(@dharmaokemah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@fangergirl71gmail-com Tina, sorry, I've got an committment at 6pm cst on Wednesday. I hope others can join you!

See you in class THursday!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2